- BrandPemetrexed Injection 100mg
The offered range of injection is formulated under the strict supervision of diligent and dexterous professionals to meet the medical industry standards. To cater to the diverse demands of clients, this range is made available in various quantities.
- Accurate composition
- Instant relief
- Pemnat may also be used for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (nslc).
- Pemnat is used with for the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma (a type of cancer that affects the inside lining of the chest cavity) who cannot be treated with surgery.
Mechanism of action:
- Pemnat interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their growth and spread in the body
- Pemnat is available as 100 mg , 500 mg single dose vial
- Symptoms of overdose associated with pemnat may include rash, flu symptoms, sores and/or redness in the mouth or throat or on the lips, unusual bleeding or bruising, sore throat, fever, chills, cough or other signs of infection, extreme tiredness, weakness, pale skin, body ache, dizziness, confusion, fast heartbeat, difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, severe diarrhea.