Registration of Partnership Firm
Documents/Information Required for Registration of Partnership Firm under Partnership Act, 1932:
1. Application for Partnership Registration in Form-1.
2. Partnership Deed.
3. ID & Address proof of all Partners. (Copy of Passport/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License).
4. Two Photographs of all Partners.
5. Ownership Proof eg. Electricity bill/ water bill/Property receipts, POA, sale deed etc. in the name of applicant in case it is self own or Rent agreement and copy of ownership proof in the name of Land Lord accompanied by NOC, in case it is rented.
6. Power of attorney.
7. Information required in partnership deed:-
Ø Firm Name,
Ø Whether all partners are actively engaged in business of Firm,
Ø Remuneration of Partners,
Ø Profit Sharing Ratio and Dissolution Ratio,
Ø Whether bank A/c be operated by all partners jointly or severally
Whether all bonds, bills, notes, bills of exchange, hundies or promissory notes or other securities given on behalf of the partnership (except cheques) shall be signed, endorsed, accepted or executed jointly or severally