- BrandDeep Lifecare
Product Name:Decitabine Lyophilized for Injection
Product Type: Injection
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- sore throat, fever, chills, cough, or other signs of infection
Precaution And Warning:
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to decitabine or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or if you plan to father a child. You or your partner should not become pregnant while you are using decitabine. You should use birth control to prevent pregnancy in yourself or your partner during your treatment with decitabine and for 2 months afterwards. Talk to your doctor about birth control methods that will work for you. If you or your partner becomes pregnant while using decitabine, call your doctor. Decitabine may harm the fetus.
- tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Buy decitabine injection
Or contact the seller
in section "Anti Cancer Medicines"
View also products categories "Antineoplastic and immunomodulating medications (L)"