- BrandNEXTGEN BIOTECH
Bortenat Bortezomib for Injection (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe, and has ability to supply. We offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
- long shelf life
2mg , 3.5mg
disorientation, infection of the eye, shingles ., liver and kidney dysfunction, chest pains or shortness of breath with exercise, low or high blood pressure, weight loss, muscle/ bone pain, loss of appetite, diarrhea, Low red blood cells, facial blushing, vertigo, depressed mood, shivering, mouth ulcers, nausea, restlessness or agitation, body swelling, numbness, pain in the hands or feet, difficulty in sleeping, tingling or burning sensation of the skin, fever, dehydration, respiratory infections or fungal infections, vomiting, dryness and redness of the skin, loss of taste, light-headedness, sweating, constipation with or without bloating.
Precaution And Warning:
Injections should be used only when absolutely necessary. Except in emergencies, they should be given only by health workers or persons trained in their use.
The only times medicines should be injected are:
1. When the recommended medicine does not come in a form that can be taken by mouth.
2. When the person vomits often, cannot swallow, or is unconscious.
3. In certain unusual emergencies and special cases (see the next page).
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBES INJECTIONS
Doctors and other health workers sometimes prescribe injections when they are not needed. After all, they can charge more money for injections. They forget the problems and dangers of giving injections in rural areas.
1. If a health worker or healer wants to give you an injection, be sure the medicine is appropriate and that she takes all the necessary precautions.
2. If a doctor prescribes injections, explain that you live where no one is well trained to give injections and ask if it would be possible to prescribe a medicine to take by mouth.
3. If a doctor wants to prescribe injections of vitamins, liver extract, or vitamin B12 but has not had your blood tested, tell him you would prefer to see another doctor.