- BrandNEXTGEN BIOTECH
This tablets is highly demanded in the global market. The offered range of tablets is formulated using high quality ingredients in order to meet the medical industry standards.
Alphalan is generic version of Alkeran
1 mg & 2 mg
diarrhea; severe nausea and vomiting; sores on the mouth, tongue, or lips; symptoms of stomach or bowel bleeding (eg, black, tarry, or bloody stools; vomit that looks like coffee grounds).
Precaution And Warning:
- Melphalan tablets may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Do not touch your eyes or the inside of your nose unless you have thoroughly washed your hands first. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Do not receive a live vaccine (eg, measles, mumps) while you are taking melphalan tablets. Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine.
- Melphalan tablets may reduce the number of blood cells that are needed for clotting. To prevent bleeding, avoid situations where bruising or injury may occur.
- If loss of appetite, nausea, or vomiting occurs, ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist for ways to lessen these effects.
- Use of melphalan tablets may increase your risk of developing another type of cancer. The risk may be greater if you use higher doses of melphalan tablets or if you use it for a longer period of time. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Melphalan tablets may affect the ovaries. This may cause irregular or absent menstrual periods and decreased fertility in some women. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Melphalan tablets may affect the testicles and cause decreased fertility in some men. This may be permanent in some patients. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.